05 March 2009

Getting ready for a busy weekend

We are getting ready for a busy weekend. Today, Jackson and I ran many errands to get ready and to get things out of the house. Donations to charity, some baby clothes to a new mommy, selling some of my old working clothes at the thrift shop. Tomorrow I get to have my massage and manicure and then do more shopping in Fairbanks with no child or husband!! Hopefully a productive day. Then our neighbor gave us free tickets to the Ice Dogs Hockey Game, she is singing the national anthem and it's military appreciation weekend! Saturday I have a baby shower and Sunday the Ice Sculpture Festival is in town. We are going to it before Jack and I leave for my parents house. We are also taking the new Airman with us to the hockey game and the ice festival, so that he can experience some Alaska"ness"!

No comments: