27 March 2009

Sorry It's been a while

Sorry, the posts have been nil for a few weeks. Jackson and I have been home in Oregon for a few weeks. We spent time with my mom and dad or Mimi and Poppa. Jackson has became very attached and it was hard for Jack to leave especially when Poppa didn't come through security with us. We did alot of playing outside- which Jack loves, it was often hard to get him to come inside. He also enjoyed reading with Poppa and playing with the doggies!!
Jack and I even ventured out on the bus- we stood at the bus stop near my parents new house and rode it to downtown twice to do some shopping and visiting. It was neat and Jack really enjoyed riding on the bus!!! My dad uses the bus to get to work everyday. I went shopping and filled a second suitcase to come home, between clothes in up to a 4T for Jack as well as shoes and clothed for me too!!! It was alot of fun and we have already "scheduled" our next visit in May before Jack and I venture to New York to visit Oma ans Opa and to MD for a wedding.

No comments: